What is your question? Select the subject relevant to your request.
The easiest, quickest and most secure way to book through our online site. You are welcome to call our Contact Center in Copenhagen, Denmark on +1 800-325-1964 (English speaking staff) if you have any questions or need help, but please note that booking and payment must take place on-line on our site. It is not possible to book over the phone, as we cannot accept phone payments for security reasons. You can also email your questions using the contact form here on this page, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
As a general rule, you cannot change, return or cancel your booked and confirmed tickets for soccer in Barcelona. You will be informed of this early on in the booking process, and you agree to this when accepting our terms and conditions.
However, we will, of course, do what we can to assist you if you cannot use your tickets. Should you need to cancel your booking, please contact us via the contact form and state your booking reference. We will do what we can and try to cancel your booking, or attempt to re-sell your tickets to other clients. We cannot promise anything, but will try to help you.
In order to refund or resell your tickets, we must seek approval from the club and our agent in Barcelona. We must then obtain a credit note from our agent. This process takes time, and it is not unusual for us to be uncertain until 1-2 weeks after the match date as to whether your tickets have been refunded/re-sold. If we get your tickets re-sold or refunded there will be a cancellation fee, usually around €10.00 per ticket.
Here at Tickets2BarcelonaSoccer.com you can buy cancellation protection, providing you with full coverage if you should be so unlucky as to have an accident or if you, a member of the travelling party or your closest relatives should get ill.
Our cancellation protection costs 5% of the total cost.
Our cancellation protection covers:
You will get a full reimbursement (deducted the price you paid for the cancellation protection) if the purchaser of the tickets, members of the travelling party or someone in the travelling party’s immediate family (husband, wife, children, siblings or parents) get sick, has an accident or dies. Our cancellation protection covers until you physically begin your journey, typically when you board the flight, train etc. in your home country.
Booking of our cancellation protection:
Our cancellation protection can only be booked together with your tickets, and cannot be booked separately. Our cancellation protection is valid from booking/purchase date. The sum of our cancellation protection cannot be refunded.
Notice of cancellation:
You must notify us if you need to use the cancellation protection to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org before the date of the event/tour/match etc., otherwise the cancellation protection is void and invalid.
A refund will only be approved with a valid medical certificate. No later than two weeks after the date of the event, we must receive a valid medical certificate along with a copy of your cancellation protection. On the medical certificate the doctor’s name, address and phone number must be clearly stated.
Please send the medical certificate and a copy of your cancellation protection per mail to our postal address:
Tickets2BarcelonaSoccer.com powered by Ticmate
Nygränd 10, 1tr
111 30 Stockholm
If a member of the travelling party needs to cancel:
If a member of the travelling party needs to cancel, we need, in addition to the medical certificate and a copy of your cancellation protection, proof that you were attending the event together with the purchaser of the tickets. This proof could be a copy of the flight or train tickets or a copy of the hotel booking.
Our cancellation protection does not cover:
- If you have forgotten to bring the tickets with you to the event or meeting address.
- If you show up late for the date of the event, and therefore will rejected to enter.
- If you regret your purchase of the tickets.
- If you cannot get access because of transport problems, that neither we nor the venue can be blamed, e.g. like airport strikes or other transportation strikes like in the metro or buses.
- If you miss your flight and/or train.
- Get sick, have an accident or somebody dies while you are travelling.
- In case of natural disasters like volcanic eruptions, floodings, blizzards or earthquakes.
Our cancellation protection can be subscribed for group of 9 persons or less.
- THU, 25 JAN 2018, 21:30
- SUN, 28 JAN 2018, 20:45
- SAT, 10 FEB 2018 or SUN, 11 FEB 2018
- SAT, 24 FEB 2018 or SUN, 25 FEB 2018
- SAT, 03 MAR 2018 or SUN, 04 MAR 2018
- WED, 14 MAR 2018, 20:45
- SAT, 17 MAR 2018 or SUN, 18 MAR 2018
- SAT, 07 APR 2018 or SUN, 08 APR 2018
- SAT, 14 APR 2018 or SUN, 15 APR 2018
- SAT, 21 APR 2018 or SUN, 22 APR 2018
- SAT, 05 MAY 2018 or SUN, 06 MAY 2018
- SAT, 19 MAY 2018 or SUN, 20 MAY 2018
- SAT, 20 JAN 2018, 13:00
- SUN, 04 FEB 2018, 16:15
- SAT, 17 FEB 2018 or SUN, 18 FEB 2018
- TUE, 27 FEB 2018 or THU, 01 MAR 2018
- SAT, 10 MAR 2018 or SUN, 11 MAR 2018
- SAT, 31 MAR 2018 or SUN, 01 APR 2018
- TUE, 17 APR 2018 or THU, 19 APR 2018
- SAT, 28 APR 2018 or SUN, 29 APR 2018
- SAT, 12 MAY 2018 or SUN, 13 MAY 2018