FC Barcelona vs Manchester City Champions League WED, 12 MAR 2014, 20:45
FC Barcelona vs
Manchester City Champions League
WED, 12 MAR 2014,
20:45, Camp Nou
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* The final date and time will be confirmed 4-10 days before the match!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends if you book together. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will need to retrieve your soccer tickets from our agent in central Barcelona BEFORE attending the match. The address, opening hours and other information can be found in the booking confirmation sent to your e-mail address and on the Contact area of our Web site, see CONTACT. Please note that there are different opening hours for FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol.
* All football tickets are included a round trip metro ticket to go from Barcelona city to the Camp Nou stadium.
* You will always be seated among the home supporters.
Please read the information provided here carefully, as you prepare to complete your booking.
More information about available seating options and categories can be found below.
From $ 365.00
CATEGORY VIP PLAYERS ZONE:
In the price for a VIP Players Zone Category ticket you will have great seats along the touch line and have access to the Directors Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before the match, at half time and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Players Zone tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Directors Lounge.
CATEGORY VIP BALCONY:
Long Side & Short Side: Within the price for a VIP Balcony Category ticket you have access to Berlin Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Berlin Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 PREMIUM:
"Tribuna" central, 1st or 2nd ring
"Tribuna", 1st or 2nd ring on the sides, or 3rd ring
"Lateral" central, 1st or 2nd ring
"Corner", 1st or 2nd ring
"Lateral" Lower, 3rd ring
"Corner" Lower, 3rd ring
"Gol", 1st or 2nd ring. Some category 4 seats might have partly restricted or restricted view of the pitch because of the fence, the goal and/or cameras.
"Corner" Upper, 3rd ring
"Lateral" Upper, 3rd ring
"Gol" 3rd ring
*For Category 5 and 6 tickets some seats can have restricted views of the pitch and all seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
All football tickets are included a round trip metro ticket to go from Barcelona city to the Camp Nou stadium.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour : The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the changing room for opponents, press room and being so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favourite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on a day of your choice and time, the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By buying your tickets here you will avoid any queues prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 17:30.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 to 13:30.
Closed match day, day before a Champions League match, 25/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- WED, 29 NOV 2017, 19:30
- SAT, 02 DEC 2017, 13:00
- TUE, 05 DEC 2017, 20:45
- SUN, 17 DEC 2017, 20:45
- SAT, 06 JAN 2018 or SUN, 07 JAN 2018
- SAT, 27 JAN 2018 or SUN, 28 JAN 2018
- SAT, 10 FEB 2018 or SUN, 11 FEB 2018
- SAT, 24 FEB 2018 or SUN, 25 FEB 2018
- SAT, 03 MAR 2018 or SUN, 04 MAR 2018
- SAT, 17 MAR 2018 or SUN, 18 MAR 2018
- SAT, 07 APR 2018 or SUN, 08 APR 2018
- SAT, 14 APR 2018 or SUN, 15 APR 2018
- SAT, 21 APR 2018 or SUN, 22 APR 2018
- SAT, 05 MAY 2018 or SUN, 06 MAY 2018
- SAT, 19 MAY 2018 or SUN, 20 MAY 2018
- MON, 27 NOV 2017, 21:00
- MON, 11 DEC 2017, 21:00
- FRI, 22 DEC 2017, 21:30
- SAT, 13 JAN 2018 or SUN, 14 JAN 2018
- SAT, 20 JAN 2018 or SUN, 21 JAN 2018
- SAT, 03 FEB 2018 or SUN, 04 FEB 2018
- SAT, 17 FEB 2018 or SUN, 18 FEB 2018
- TUE, 27 FEB 2018 or THU, 01 MAR 2018
- SAT, 10 MAR 2018 or SUN, 11 MAR 2018
- SAT, 31 MAR 2018 or SUN, 01 APR 2018
- TUE, 17 APR 2018 or THU, 19 APR 2018
- SAT, 28 APR 2018 or SUN, 29 APR 2018
- SAT, 12 MAY 2018 or SUN, 13 MAY 2018