FC Barcelona vs Sampdoria Gamper Trophy MON, 20 AUG 2012, 22:00
FC Barcelona vs
Sampdoria Gamper Trophy
MON, 20 AUG 2012,
22:00, Camp Nou
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* The final date and time are confirmed 4-10 days prior to the match date. If in doubt please check the club website.
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends if you book together. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated amongst the home supporters.
* You will need to collect the football tickets from our agent´s office in the centre of Barcelona, BEFORE you go to the football match. The address, opening hours, and other important information you need will be included on the booking confirmation sent to your e-mail address. It can also be found on our site under CONTACT. NB. Please note there are different opening hours for FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol.
* Please, read the following Terms and conditions carefully, before you complete your booking.
On the adjacent tab you can see more about the seating and categories you can book for your football match.
From $ 28.00
VIP BALCONY SHORT SIDE + LONG SIDE:
Within the price for a VIP Balcony Category ticket you have access to Berlin Lounge where there will be drinks and appetizers before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No shorts, sandals, away team shirts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Berlin Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 PREMIUM:
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring & "Lateral", 1st and 2nd ring
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring on the sides
"Lateral", 1st and 2nd on the sides
"Lateral" 3rd and 4th ring
Short Side 1st and 2nd ring
Short Side 3rd ring, Lower
Short Side 3rd ring, Higher
*For Category 4 and 5 some seats can have restricted views of the pitch and some seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour : The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the locker room for opponents and the press room, and you will be so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favorite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on the day and time of your choice, and the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By booking your tickets here you can skip any lines prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
Closed match day, the day before a Champions League match, December 25th, and January 1st and 6th.
The season is over. Tickets for next season will be on sale in June–. Please check the website for details.